- The Benefits of Prefabricated Green Homes
- What to Consider When Buying a Prefabricated Garage
- Prefabricated Container Homes Guide – A Look at the Styles, Sizes, & Benefits
- Guide to Shopping for Prefab Sheds
- What Factors Play a Role in Prefab Home Prices?
- Prefab Home Kits – Are They Right for You? What Should You Look For?
- An Overview of the Prefab Home Construction and Delivery Process
- Prefab Cabin Guide – How Can You Choose Your Dream Home?
- Zip Kit Homes Demonstration
- Visser’s BRLC Log Cabin Assembly
- CaliMini Homes Designed for Western U.S.
- Prefabricated, Modular Home Constructed in Less than 2 Hours
- Prefab Solar Design: Brightening Up Small Spaces
- Lanefab Design Construction: CTV “Intersections”
- Prefabricated Log Home Construction
- Simpatico Homes Featured on SmartPlanet
- Log Cabin Drop Off and Assembly
- Johannesburg Container Housing: Will it Take Off?
- Building a Shipping Container Home: Follow These Tips
- Cozy Shipping / Cargo Container Retreats
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The troubled economy has been a concern for many London citizens. To provide affordable, housing option during this economic downturn, at least as it concerns housing, a developer has created a neighborhood solely made up of shipping container homes, as … Continue reading
The thought of living in a shipping container, probably isn’t very appealing, at least not to most people. That’s fair enough. Living in just any shipping container, probably wouldn’t be very appealing. However, one that has been designed and built … Continue reading
If manufactured housing interests you, you’ll want to spend a few minutes watching this video. In it, Sarah Susanka, a best-selling author and architect talks about prefab and manufactured housing. This type of housing offers an alternative to traditional home … Continue reading
Robina Weeks and her husband are thinking out of the box, way out of box. Try shipping containers, as described in this recent article. The couple is having their home built, entirely from shipping containers. Each container measures 12 m … Continue reading
Infiniski is attempting to bring shipping container dwellings to the masses, as discussed in this GizMag.com article. Many people’s initial reaction to shipper container homes is likely to be one of disbelief and shock. However, after perusing a few designs, … Continue reading
A classic prefab home gets a makeover, according to this MNN.com article. This time around, the home is even more impressive. Blu Homes, the builder, is responsible for the upgrade. The remodel is scheduled to be unveiled this summer at … Continue reading
As discussed in this Technorati article, green housing is one of the latest trends in home construction. As environmental concerns and the desire to “Go Green” increases, more and more people are showing an interest in green housing. This is … Continue reading
Connect Homes has made its cyberspace debut, as discussed in this article at JetsonGreen.com. The website is the brainchild of two prefab veterans, Gordon Scott and Jared Levy. The aim is to “deliver modern homes that are affordable, green and … Continue reading
Prefab homes are making a comeback in Palm Springs, as discussed at MyDesert.com. The city’s only prefabricated homes/structures date back to the 1960s. Blue Sky Building Systems will be leading the charge to bring them back. The area surrounding Ruth … Continue reading