- The Benefits of Prefabricated Green Homes
- What to Consider When Buying a Prefabricated Garage
- Prefabricated Container Homes Guide – A Look at the Styles, Sizes, & Benefits
- Guide to Shopping for Prefab Sheds
- What Factors Play a Role in Prefab Home Prices?
- Prefab Home Kits – Are They Right for You? What Should You Look For?
- An Overview of the Prefab Home Construction and Delivery Process
- Prefab Cabin Guide – How Can You Choose Your Dream Home?
- Zip Kit Homes Demonstration
- Visser’s BRLC Log Cabin Assembly
- CaliMini Homes Designed for Western U.S.
- Prefabricated, Modular Home Constructed in Less than 2 Hours
- Prefab Solar Design: Brightening Up Small Spaces
- Lanefab Design Construction: CTV “Intersections”
- Prefabricated Log Home Construction
- Simpatico Homes Featured on SmartPlanet
- Log Cabin Drop Off and Assembly
- Johannesburg Container Housing: Will it Take Off?
- Building a Shipping Container Home: Follow These Tips
- Cozy Shipping / Cargo Container Retreats
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Increasingly, home builders are adopting new methods to build homes. Many are beginning to use non-traditional building methods, for instance, modular housing. In this video, we will discuss modular housing trends. Many people have no idea that each year, 40,000 … Continue reading
For whatever reason, some people worry about whether or not modular housing is strong and durable enough. Collapse and the inability to stand up to normal wear and tear, not to mention the elements, are what many people associate with … Continue reading
In this video, you’ll learn all about ICI, a company that works in the thermoplastics industry. The company utilizes their mod-building technology to help individuals build mod houses. Mod houses are increasing in popularity. They tend to be less expensive … Continue reading
It’s no secret that the housing market has taken a huge hit. At one time, it was the one of the few industries the U.S. could hang its hat on. For the most part, that has since changed. There are … Continue reading
The home in this video was built in 14 hours by the Universal Homes in Cleveland and Energy Wise Building Systems. This house representatives the future. Homes will not only be built for aesthetic appeal but also in such a … Continue reading
According to an article at archinect.com, Lindal Cedar Homes recently launched Lindal Architects Collaborative, of a collection of prefab homes designed by some of the best architects in the world. These prefabs are sure to be different from any prefab … Continue reading
As discussed recently at GreenBuildingElements.com, the PODhouse, designed by ROB GmbH, a design firm based in Switzerland, is a prefab micro home or shelter. It’s small but quite nice and very attractive. The shelter pod would be perfect for on … Continue reading
Take a look at this AMB modular home set. It was built with the help of Simpatico Homes just a few years ago. This modular home only took a few hours to build, in fact, a little over 6 hours. … Continue reading
The PODhouse is one of the more recent creations by Robust Outdoor Brands (ROB Gmb H) a Swiss design firm known for the Cuebe, a portable kitchen unit. The PODhouse is a small prefabricated module which doubles as a micro … Continue reading
This is a time-lapse video of the assembly of a prefab home. The sections, which have already been manufactured off-site are being assembled and set on the home’s foundation. The entire process is extremely short, especially when compared with traditionally … Continue reading