- The Benefits of Prefabricated Green Homes
- What to Consider When Buying a Prefabricated Garage
- Prefabricated Container Homes Guide – A Look at the Styles, Sizes, & Benefits
- Guide to Shopping for Prefab Sheds
- What Factors Play a Role in Prefab Home Prices?
- Prefab Home Kits – Are They Right for You? What Should You Look For?
- An Overview of the Prefab Home Construction and Delivery Process
- Prefab Cabin Guide – How Can You Choose Your Dream Home?
- Zip Kit Homes Demonstration
- Visser’s BRLC Log Cabin Assembly
- CaliMini Homes Designed for Western U.S.
- Prefabricated, Modular Home Constructed in Less than 2 Hours
- Prefab Solar Design: Brightening Up Small Spaces
- Lanefab Design Construction: CTV “Intersections”
- Prefabricated Log Home Construction
- Simpatico Homes Featured on SmartPlanet
- Log Cabin Drop Off and Assembly
- Johannesburg Container Housing: Will it Take Off?
- Building a Shipping Container Home: Follow These Tips
- Cozy Shipping / Cargo Container Retreats
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you have ever expressed any interest in mod homes and/or wanted to see one in the process of being built, you will want to check out this video. It includes pictures of several such homes. Some of them are … Continue reading
This home will erase all of the misconceptions you’ve ever had about modular homes. Modular homes don’t have to be unattractive or cheap looking. Instead, as you can see in this video, it is possible to build a modular home … Continue reading
In this video, you’ll learn all about the book “Tiny Home:Simple Shelter/Scaling Back in the 21st Century.” Written by Lloyd Kahn, it discusses the movement towards not just smaller homes, but micro homes. The need for such homes stems from … Continue reading
A recent article at StaugNews.com discussed the fact that being environmentally conscious is becoming much more common than it used to be. Everywhere, people are doing their part. Recently, various industries have opted to do the same. Numerous industries are … Continue reading
As referenced in a recent article in the StarTribune.com, prefab homes aren’t what they used to be. At one time, prefab homes all pretty much looked the same. There were pretty unattractive and very simple. Since then, there has been … Continue reading
As discussed in a recent article in Mainline Media News, young professional couples and families are choosing prefab homes in growing numbers. This demographic is discovering that these homes offer benefits, which aren’t as readily available in traditionally built or … Continue reading
Blu Homes is making available an advanced technology, sure to change the face of prefab homes. Blu home’s 3-D technology gives customers the chance to design their own homes. Once they have done so, the corresponding 3-D plans are sent … Continue reading
Have you ever wished that you could build your own home but feared that it would be too difficult? Unless you are a carpenter, chances are, the thought of building a house from the ground-up, with your own hands is … Continue reading
The kit home has just been updated, in a major way, as discussed in an article recently in the Wall Street Journal. Kit homes were at one time sold via Sears’ catalogs. A Mr. Charlie Kamps of Pennsylvania is making … Continue reading