- The Benefits of Prefabricated Green Homes
- What to Consider When Buying a Prefabricated Garage
- Prefabricated Container Homes Guide – A Look at the Styles, Sizes, & Benefits
- Guide to Shopping for Prefab Sheds
- What Factors Play a Role in Prefab Home Prices?
- Prefab Home Kits – Are They Right for You? What Should You Look For?
- An Overview of the Prefab Home Construction and Delivery Process
- Prefab Cabin Guide – How Can You Choose Your Dream Home?
- Zip Kit Homes Demonstration
- Visser’s BRLC Log Cabin Assembly
- CaliMini Homes Designed for Western U.S.
- Prefabricated, Modular Home Constructed in Less than 2 Hours
- Prefab Solar Design: Brightening Up Small Spaces
- Lanefab Design Construction: CTV “Intersections”
- Prefabricated Log Home Construction
- Simpatico Homes Featured on SmartPlanet
- Log Cabin Drop Off and Assembly
- Johannesburg Container Housing: Will it Take Off?
- Building a Shipping Container Home: Follow These Tips
- Cozy Shipping / Cargo Container Retreats
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We talk about ‘prefab homes’ a lot on this blog, but what actually is ‘prefabrication’? Prefabrication involves a two part building process. A structure is built fully or partially at one location and then transported to another, where it is … Continue reading
We recently discussed some of the advantages associated with prefabricated structures. Today, we’re going to discuss some of the perceived disadvantages. a. Building a pre-fabricated home will require a great deal of skill and care. Workers must be very careful … Continue reading
Following up a recent post on a Starbucks location being built predominantly in recycled shipping containers, and a temporary grocery store using the same type of containers, this post discusses some restaurants being built around shipping containers. Based in San … Continue reading
If you are looking for a panelized home and building kits, consider working with Landmark Home and Land Company. Around since 1993, the company handles the entire building process, from start to finish. In addition to drawing up the plans, … Continue reading
Prefabrication involves the assembly of a vehicle, aircraft, machinery or structure of some type, in totality or at least in part, at a centralized site — for the most part, we’re referring to homes that are prefabricated on this site. … Continue reading
When you plan to construct a new custom home, the experience can sometimes be an overwhelming experience, but it’s always exciting. There will be many important factors to consider when you will be choosing the location, picking a builder, selecting … Continue reading
When you are out there searching for a new home to buy, things can get pretty overwhelming, especially when you also have to find a reliable mortgage broker. This is indeed a vital step in the entire process — getting … Continue reading
Following up on a recent post about a new Starbucks location being constructed with shipping containers and other recycled materials, here is news of another type of retail location utilizing shipping containers — this time a temporary grocery store. These … Continue reading
Things usually get pretty overwhelming for people who are buying their first home. The process can be quite daunting but with some general knowledge and tips you can easily get your first home without making any mistakes. Prior to doing … Continue reading
There have been a couple popular articles out recently about Starbucks opening a location in former shipping containers. No, these aren’t ‘prefab homes‘ that we normally talk about here, but they are a version of prefab buildings, and these shipping … Continue reading