- The Benefits of Prefabricated Green Homes
- What to Consider When Buying a Prefabricated Garage
- Prefabricated Container Homes Guide – A Look at the Styles, Sizes, & Benefits
- Guide to Shopping for Prefab Sheds
- What Factors Play a Role in Prefab Home Prices?
- Prefab Home Kits – Are They Right for You? What Should You Look For?
- An Overview of the Prefab Home Construction and Delivery Process
- Prefab Cabin Guide – How Can You Choose Your Dream Home?
- Zip Kit Homes Demonstration
- Visser’s BRLC Log Cabin Assembly
- CaliMini Homes Designed for Western U.S.
- Prefabricated, Modular Home Constructed in Less than 2 Hours
- Prefab Solar Design: Brightening Up Small Spaces
- Lanefab Design Construction: CTV “Intersections”
- Prefabricated Log Home Construction
- Simpatico Homes Featured on SmartPlanet
- Log Cabin Drop Off and Assembly
- Johannesburg Container Housing: Will it Take Off?
- Building a Shipping Container Home: Follow These Tips
- Cozy Shipping / Cargo Container Retreats
Monthly Archives: September 2011
If you are not sure about the stability or value of modular homes, then working with modular home builders like ZN will help to cure your uneasiness. In this video you see how one home saved nearly $100,000 on his … Continue reading
Palm Harbor is one of the premier builders of prefab modular homes. While watching this video you see how builders install a factory built modular 2 story home. The entire process is less expensive than stick built homes, provides you … Continue reading
Southeast Asian company BLOC, INC. produces universally designed, patented and customizable MIBS Prefab or modular impermanent building systems. Each home is environmentally friendly and affordable. Expect lower monthly energy bills and a ready made space perfect for living. You have … Continue reading
If you are a fan of the Wild West then the Cheyenne Cabin kit will be an obvious choice for you. The look and style is striking and you have just enough freedom to add accents and decorations to give … Continue reading
Even when the weather is less favorable, a Bungalow in a Box can be set up in less than three days. When weather conditions cooperate, these homes can be finished in one day. The houses are small and consist of … Continue reading
This sophisticated modular home design uses MHS technology which is basically a Patented Truer Modular Aluminum Building System. It has an original design with a revolutionary and innovative construction methodology that promises a life time of durability and safety. If … Continue reading
The prefabricated housing industry has begun to thrive in recent years. Take into account this video on the weeHouse. Alchemy Architects offer homeowners a distinctive hands-on approach and a playful design that uses specific sustainable practices and recycled materials. Some … Continue reading